Welcome to Rehab 2 Perform!
Below you can find videos and information on what to expect as you prepare for your Initial Evaluation and follow up sessions, or are looking to schedule an appointment with one of our therapists. Please give us a call to schedule or discuss any questions you may have regarding our services.
Our goal is for you to ‘Graduate’ from our care at optimal function, pain free, and have provided you the proper education and guidance to prevent future injuries. Graduating from R2P signifies you have passed our return-to-activity testing, and have the confidence and ability 2 Perform Now.
What you will do prior to your first visit once you are scheduled:
- Check out the videos below!
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early with ID and health insurance card
- Wear comfortable and active clothing with athletic shoes
- Bring in your calendar/schedule
- Plan to schedule a minimum of 4 sessions
- Post-Op patients we recommend scheduling 8 or more sessions
- Please be aware of our Cancellation(within 24 hours)/No-Show Policy. View Here
THE R2P DIFFERENCE
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE HOME PROGRAM
PAIN LEVEL EXPECTATIONS
Are you following us on social media? Tag us, mention us, and follow us for updates, activities and exercises, and what we are doing in the community! And make sure to join our private Facebook Group - R2Peeps for a behind the scenes look and access to exclusive content that will be beneficial in supporting your goals and beyond! Click here to join the group.