Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab Experts in Frederick, MD
LOCATED NEXT TO THE FREDERICK AIRPORT
Serving the Active Adult, Competitive Athlete, and those looking to be more active!
Monday - Thursday: 7am - 7pm
Friday: 7am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
1341 Hughes Ford Road, Suite 104
Frederick, MD 21701
SERVING THE GREATER FREDERICK AND FREDERICK COUNTY AREA INCLUDING
Adamstown, Boonsboro, Brunswick, Ijamsville, Jefferson, Linganore, Middletown, Monrovia, Point of Rocks, Thurmont, Urbana, Walkersville
R2P’s Fitness Focused Philosophy
Rehab 2 Perform
- Providing you with education & solutions to perform now, and for life.
- Clients report their goals met 95% of the time
- 1000+ 5-Star Reviews | 95 NPS (Customer Satisfaction) Score
- Exceeding Your Goals & Expectations
- Providing individualized strategy & solutions for your unique situation.
- We want to know your story and what drives YOU!
An Amazing Atmosphere
- More like an Athletic Training Room & Gym
- Treatment tables, several hundred square feet of turf and a variety of functional equipment
- Open concept with great community feel and positive energy
Doctorate Level Physical Therapists
- A focus on modern and progressive techniques and philosophy
- Advanced Credentials in Strength & Conditioning, Sports Certifications, Athletic Training, Dry Needling & more!
- Backgrounds from Pediatrics to Geriatric, and Youth Sports to the Pros!
Rehab 2 Perform™ (R2P) continues to push our brand of Physical Therapy out to the community in an effort to better serve competitive athletes, active adults and those looking to become more active, by focusing on movement, and not primarily pain. More like a fitness center and athletic training room than a doctor’s office, each of our Rehab 2 Perform™ locations feature a variety of equipment, turf, and other features to get you moving quickly and performing at your peak! This is Physical Therapy, Done Different!
Whether a major surgery or injury, to nagging pains or muscle strains, our expert staff will get you back to the activities you love 2 Perform.
- Personalized One-on-One sessions with a Doctor of Physical Therapy
- A true Return to Activity or Sport Atmosphere with an Evidence Based Approach
- Modalities (Massage, Cupping, Dry Needling) to help jump start our modern approach centered around movement and functionality.
- Returning you to optimal function through a wide variety of movement & exercise progressions
Interested in Physical Therapy but unsure if it right for you? Aches and Pains holding you back from the activities you love to perform?
Come in for a 1-on-1 Free Consultation!
We Accept All Major Insurance Providers
Our Frederick location is conveniently located near exit 55 and 56 off of I-70 at the junction of Hughes Ford Road and Monocacy Boulevard. This location is directly next to the Frederick Airport, and in the same building as X-Project, CycleFit, Bay Runner Shuttle, and Dragon Distillery.
Driving Directional Videos!
Driving Directions from 70 East
Driving Directions from 70 West
Driving Directions from Monocacy Blvd
About Rehab 2 Perform
Rehab 2 Perform™ (R2P) is an industry leader in providing fitness-focused rehabilitation solutions for the active adult and competitive athlete. With an emphasis on education and empowerment, R2P provides physical therapy, sports rehabilitation, concussion care and wellness services across Maryland, Virginia and the Greater D.C Region. A recent recipient of the WebPT Innovator of the Year, Rehab 2 Perform has earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies for the past three years.