Physical Therapy. Done Different.
This is NOT Your Normal Physical Therapy Experience! Whether a major injury or surgery, to nagging pains or muscle strains, our expert staff will get you back to the activities you love most. With an emphasis on education and physical competency, we cater to athletes of all backgrounds - from beginners and youth to professional athletes and weekend warriors alike.
Learn more below and give us a call at 301.798.4838 or CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE NOW!
Rehab 2 Perform provides solutions to improve movement, increase physicality and help you perform in all areas of life.
- Our average patient has 9 visits! 40% less than the national average of 15. Saving you time and money.
- Clients report their goals met 95% of the time and completely hit 82%!
- ZERO clients reported goals 'partially' or 'not met'
- 96% NPS (Customer Satisifaction) Score
- Our goal is to provide you with education and solutions that not only give you the physicality necessary to perform now, but perform for life.
- That focus? YOU.
- We want to know your story and what drives you.
- What are the goals you want to reach and your expectations?
- Our staff will formulate an individualized strategy to provide solutions for your specific situation.
- This is not your normal PT office!
- Over 1,000 square feet of turf at each location with a large variety of functional equipment.
- Open concept with great community feel and positive energy
- A passionate and highly educated staff with advanced credentials and experience in sports performance training.
- One-on-One evaluations, consultations and appointments for your full scheduled time.
- Advanced education with Doctorate of Physical Therapy credentials and a focus on modern and progressive techniques and philosophy, the R2P staff is highly skilled and certified with the industries top marks.
- The majority of our team holds certification as Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and are working towards their Sports Certified Specialization (SCS).
- Along with Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC) and dry-needling certifications, I challenge you to find a more experienced staff!
- Working with patients at all levels and backgrounds, our clinicians have practiced in settings with youth teams to professional athletes.
Four Amazing locations, easily accessible from major highways
- It is not everything but a major key in selecting a Physical Therapist. All of our facilities are extremely accessible!
- Our home base in Frederick is 3 minutes from route 70 (exit 55 or 56) and 2 miles from downtown.
- R2P2 (Germantown) is just off 270 (exit 15) and a short 6 minutes from the ICC/MD-200.
- R2P3: Mt.Airy is 2 minutes off route 70 (exit 68) at MD-27.
- Now open in Bethesda! On Rocklege Drive at the 'Spur' of 495/270