- Our average patient has 9 visits! 40% less than the national average of 15. Saving you time and money.
- Clients report their goals completely hit 82%!
- ZERO clients reported goals 'partially' or 'not met'
- Our goal is to provide you with education and solutions that not only give you the physicality necessary to perform now, but perform for life.
- That focus? YOU.
- We want to know your story and what drives you.
- What are the goals you want to reach and your expectations?
- Our staff will formulate an individualized strategy to provide solutions for your specific situation.
- This is not your normal PT office!
- Over 1,000 square feet of turf at each location with a large variety of functional equipment.
- A passionate and highly educated staff with advanced credentials and experience in sports performance training.
- One-on-One evaluations, consultations and appointments for your full scheduled time.
- Advanced education with Doctorate of Physical Therapy credentials and a focus on modern and progressive techniques and philosophy, the R2P staff is highly skilled and certified with the industries top marks.
- The majority of our team holds certification as Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and are working towards their Sports Certified Specialization (SCS).
- Along with Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC) and dry-needling certifications I challenge you to find a more experienced staff!
- Working with patients at all levels and backgrounds, our clinicians have practiced in settings with youth teams to professional athletes.
- It is not everything but a major key in selecting a Physical Therapist. All of our facilities are extremely accessible!
- Our home base in Frederick is 3 minutes from route 70 (exit 55 or 56) and 2 miles from downtown.
- R2P2 (Germantown) is just off 270 (exit 15) and a short 6 minutes from the ICC/MD-200. See you soon!
- Now open in Mt. Airy! R2P3 is 2 minutes off route 70 (exit 68) at MD-27.