Be Ready 2 Perform! Improve Your Fitness & Reduce Your Risk of Injury.
Whether a major surgery or injury, to nagging pains or muscle strains, our expert staff will get you back to the activities you love 2 Perform. With an emphasis on education and physical competency, we cater to athletes of all backgrounds – from beginners and youth to professional athletes and weekend warriors our Doctorate level Physical Therapists will create a custom Plan of Care to Exceed your Goals!
Learn more below and give us a call at 301.798.4838 or CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE NOW!
Rehab 2 Perform provides solutions to improve movement, increase physicality and help you perform in all areas of life.
- Our average patient has 9 visits! 40% less than the national average of 15. Saving you time and money.
- Clients report their goals met 95% of the time and completely hit 82%!
- ZERO clients reported goals ‘partially’ or ‘not met’
- 96% NPS (Customer Satisifaction) Score
- Our goal is to provide you with education and solutions that not only give you the physicality necessary to perform now, but perform for life.
- That focus? YOU.
- We want to know your story and what drives you.
- What are the goals you want to reach and your expectations?
- Our staff will formulate an individualized strategy to provide solutions for your specific situation.
- This is not your normal PT office!
- Over 1,000 square feet of turf at each location with a large variety of functional equipment.
- Open concept with great community feel and positive energy
- A passionate and highly educated staff with advanced credentials and experience in sports performance training.
- One-on-One evaluations, consultations and appointments for your full scheduled time.
- Advanced education with Doctorate of Physical Therapy credentials and a focus on modern and progressive techniques and philosophy, the R2P staff is highly skilled and certified with the industries top marks.
- The majority of our team holds certification as Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and are working towards their Sports Certified Specialization (SCS).
- Along with Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC) and dry-needling certifications, I challenge you to find a more experienced staff!
- Working with patients at all levels and backgrounds, our clinicians have practiced in settings with youth teams to professional athletes.
Four Amazing locations, easily accessible from major highways
- It is not everything but a major key in selecting a Physical Therapist. All of our facilities are extremely accessible!
- Our home base in Frederick is 3 minutes from route 70 (exit 55 or 56) and 2 miles from downtown.
- R2P2 (Germantown) is just off 270 (exit 15) and a short 6 minutes from the ICC/MD-200.
- R2P3: Mt.Airy is 2 minutes off route 70 (exit 68) at MD-27.
- Now open in Bethesda! On Rocklege Drive at the ‘Spur’ of 495/270