The Career for you!
Join our Team Now as a Medical Receptionist / Clinic Coordinator at Rehab 2 Perform! In this role, you are critical part of the Patients Experience and Journey to Be Ready 2 Perform!
Do you have strong communication and customer service skills? Are you detailed oriented? And able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously? Yes? Then R2P is for you!
Who We Are
Rehab 2 Perform is a fitness focused physical therapy company that provides a modern approach to healthcare. R2P continues to push the industry forward, raising the bar for the standard of care across the region.
More than just within our walls, R2P prides itself on being out and about to educate and provide the community with resources to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
It is all about the Environment and the atmosphere! With state of the art facilities that look more like a gym and athletic training room, and NOT a doctors office, R2P sets up our clients for total return to activity and true success! With music going, jokes being told, and sweat dripping, we want our clients to be ready 2 perform now, and for life! And you will play a major role in that!
WHAT 2 EXPECT
At the Front Desk for the Majority of your hours, with constant back and forth, and communication with the Physical Therapists:
- In control! You are the eyes and ears of the facility.
- How Patients are doing
- What is going on in the Community
- Assisting with Inventory and Orders
- Keeping the Facility beautiful and neat
- Holding the R2P Standard of World Class Patient Experience
- You are a vital part of the Patient Journey
- First Call (or email) - Get the Details
- Greeting as they Enter - Become Their New Friend!
- Checking-In (Copay, Outcomes, Forms)
- Scheduling & Questions - Help Them Understand Benefits & More
- Weekly Team Training & Support
Benefits & Perks
- Start with 2 weeks of PTO, increases at certain yearly marks
- Free Access to Local Gyms (Orangetheory Fitness & SoldierFit)
- OT pay (1.5x) for Weekend and Community Events
- Sales Commission on Merchandise (Gear & Hyperice Products)
- 401k plan(with Match) after 1 year of with R2P
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) plan through Carefirst
- $150 monthly stipend to off-set costs of Medical premium
- Optional Short Term & Long Term Disability Options
- Company outings and parties!
- Top Golf, Holiday Parties, Happy Hours
- Opportunities for Growth within the Company!
*Majority for Full-Time Employees Only
Admin & Front Desk Team at Top Golf!
Meet Michele in Mt. Airy!
Grow with the R2P Family, Help our Clients Perform for Life, & Make a Difference in Your Community!
Rayna always Ready in Annapolis!
Benefits & Equal Opportunity
Rehab 2 Perform™ offers competitive wages and benefits including, but not limited to: Health Insurance, 401K Plans, Productivity & Achievement Bonuses, Financial Assitance for Training & Continued Education, and adequate Vacation / PTO time, for eligible employees.
Rehab 2 Perform™ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rehab 2 Perform™ complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rehab 2 Perform™ expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Rehab 2 Perform’s™ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.