WHAT PHYSICAL THERAPY SHOULD BE
Through one-on-one consultation and evaluations, a Doctor of Physical Therapy will create a customized plan based on your unique situation. Physical therapy with Rehab 2 Perform may include more traditional physical therapy interventions, such as massage, foam rolling, and stretching; and more specialized manual therapy, including dry needling, dynamic cupping, and instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization.
The Physical Therapy sessions at Rehab 2 Perform feature the following:
- 1-on-1 Service Provided by a Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Comprehensive Movement Assessment to Uncover Limitations, Inabilities and Asymmetries
- Individualized Home Program Designed to Address and Improve Upon Areas of Need
- Progressive Manual Therapy Options to Serve as a Catalyst for Making Desired Improvements
- Continuous Test-Retest to Ensure Home Program and Manual Therapy are Facilitating Positive Change
- Your Initial Evaluation will be scheduled for one hour and could potentially last up to 75 minutes with subjective questions, objective movement assessments, and developing your home exercise program.
- Follow-Up sessions will last a minimum of 30 minutes, 1 on 1 with your therapist, with the potential to have your exercise therapy routine extend the session approximately 10-30 minutes.
In-Network Insurances Accepted:
- Aetna (including Meritan and Coventry)
- Align Networks
- Auto Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (including Carefirst, Anthem and Highmark)
- United Healthcare (including MDIPA, GEHA and Humana)
- Workers Compensation (OWCP and others)
***We are Out of Network with Cigna***
Self- Pay Options:
- Initial Evaluation (1 hour) - $145
- Follow-Up (minimum 30 Minutes) - $95
- Follow-Up (Post-Surgical)- $70