WELLNESS, INJURY PREVENTION & OTHER SERVICES
Through our wellness services at Rehab 2 Perform it is our goal to improve your quality of life and sense of wellbeing through programs that support you on your wellness goals. Through our efforts to support you on your journey, our physical therapists transition to more of a role as a consultant as we provide wellness services that allow us to guide you beyond our facility walls. Ideally, these services enable you to reduce the risk of injury as you maintain or improve your current fitness levels.
As Physical Therapists, our staff is uniquely educated and trained to adapt health care recommendations to the community environment where individuals live, work, learn, and play. This knowledge and ability enables our clinicians to provide our wellness services to specific environments and behaviors to assist you on reaching your goals.
For our role in health, fitness, prevention, and wellness, our Physical Therapists:
- Will incorporate your medical and health history into a plan of care that includes data related to body functions and structures, activities and participation, and relevant personal and environmental factors
- Apply the best available evidence in selecting and prescribing exercises, planning physical activity and injury prevention programs
- Recognize the risk factors for, and the course of, chronic diseases and the potential impact on quality of life and on activities and participation
- Establish and facilitate collaborative relationships that empower individuals in self-management across the lifespan and through the health continuum, with an emphasis on movement and function
- Apply our expertise as physical therapists in exercise and physical activity to adapt health recommendations for individuals from a clinical settings to the home and community
- Function as a member of an interprofessional team of health providers to help individuals reduce their disease risk and improve their health and quality of life
Continue 2 Perform with the new R2P+ Online Training App!
R2P + offers one-on one exercise planning, accountability, and guidance to help you reach your post-rehab goals. Learn more about the R2P+ Program HERE
Drop-In Wellness Services
Learn More about our extra services with RecoveryPump Compression Boots and Compex Electric Muscle Stimulation HERE
VIDEO: First Session Expectations and the R2P Difference HERE
In-Network Insurances Accepted:
- Aetna (including Meritan and Coventry)
- Align Networks
- Auto Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (including Carefirst, Anthem and Highmark)
- Cigna / ASH (American Specialty Health)
- United Healthcare (including MDIPA, GEHA and Humana)
- Veterans Affairs Community Care (Learn More Here)
- Workers Compensation (OWCP and others)
Self- Pay Options:
- Initial Evaluation (1 hour) - $145
- Follow-Up (minimum 30 Minutes) - $95
- Follow-Up (Post-Surgical)- $70
Have further questions regarding billing and insurance? Learn more about the Billing Process HERE.