R2P Remains Open. A note on COVID-19
At this time we wanted to make you aware that Rehab 2 Perform will continue to operate and provide the superior care you are used to during these times.
With the recent news and growing concerns of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients and staff is priority number one. We have bolstered our sanitary efforts within our facilities and continue to monitor the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Our operating schedule remains the same: 7am to 7pm, Monday through Thursday, and 7am to 5pm on Fridays.
- Please limit the amount of guests or others who may attend your session at R2P.
- Continue to wash your hands thoroughly and live an even healthier lifestyle.
- If you feel the need to cancel your appointment please attempt to give us adequate notice (outside 24 hours.)
Whether your fitness and health goals or the real world, there are events and circumstances that are out of grasp, but many factors you are able to control. Here are some tips and articles to assist:
- Stay positive! Mood can have a big effect on your health. Create positive habits! Check out more on Mindset HERE.
- Are you eating properly? Here are some basic guidelines and tips with Nutrition, View NOW.
- Get your ZZZs! Sleep can have a significant impact on your daily routine. Check out more benefits of Sleep HERE.
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and will make updates via Social Media and Email as needed. Please give us a call at any time to schedule, make changes, or discuss your plan of care.
Be > Yesterday