We are pleased to introduce the R2P Academy!
By blending rehab and performance principles, the Rehab 2 Perform Academy aims to create a common language and a cohesive model to provide interdisciplinary integration to best serve the clients needs. These courses will provide clinicians with a framework to narrow the information gap between education and practice in restoring high level function for rehabilitation professionals.
- Just announced! R2P Academy presents the Online Rehab Performance Summit on June 27-28. Lock in your spot now. Registration & Details Below!
- Our Blueprints Course originally scheduled for April 4th in Bethesda has been rescheduled for July 18th!
Contact us at R2PAcademy@Rehab2Perform.com. Stay tuned as we reveal more information and details regarding the R2P Academy!
Follow us on Social Media for an indepth look at the Blueprints established at Rehab 2 Perform with our Return to Sport Testing, our Principles & Foundations, and the Phases implemented as we bridge the gap from Rehab 2 Performance. @R2Pacademy
Strength in Knowledge! Join the Academy for this Exclusive Webinar discussing hot topics in the world of Sports Rehab & Performance
The experts at the R2P Academy are excited for you to join us the weekend of June 27-28 as we dive deeper into an array of concepts and case studies from the Table and Turf to the Brains and Back Office.
Presentations & Schedule:
Saturday, June 27th (all times EST)
- 9am - Post Operative Considerations: Moving Beyond Rehabilitation - Dr. Zach Baker, DPT, SCS. Area Director, Rehab 2 Perform
- 11am - Rehab 2.0: The Future of PT - Dr. Josh Funk, DPT. Owner/CEO, Rehab 2 Perform
- 1pm - Comprehensive Hamstring Strain Evaluations and Treatment: Checkpoints, Check-downs, and Continuum's - Dr. Anthony Iannarino, DPT, CSCS. Site Director, Rehab 2 Perform
Sunday, June 28th (all times EST)
- 9am - Tendon Neuroplastic Training and Aerobic Plyometrics: Novel Strategies for Tendinopathy Reconditioning - Dr. Jarred Boyd, DPT, ATC, SCS, CSCS. Performance Physical Therapy, Memphis Grizzlies
- 11am - Building Your Brand: Create an Effective Strategy - Matt Cornell. COO, Rehab 2 Perform
- 1pm - Beyond Load Management: What it is NOT and what really matters for Rehab and Performance - Dr. Michael Reinhardt, DPT. Site Director, Rehab 2 Perform
Presentations will be available for one week (through July 5th)
No refunds allowed. Webinar Access Link to be send out 48 hours in advance.
Blueprints: Bethesda, MD - July 18th
Approaching performance and rehab from a methods only perspective limits our adaptability to variable situations. Improving the processes and principles encourages better reasoning and rationale behind decision making in the clinic. This is why we’ve created a 'Blueprint' at Rehab 2 Perform,to allow for the formation of reproducible procedures, individualized plans, and providing a framework for success.
Blueprints allow you deal with the complex and unpredictable reality of working with human beings, they help to protect from cognitive bias and emotion. They are shown to help improve the accuracy of decision making.
*For an in-depth look at the Course Download the E-Book HERE
What to Expect
- A framework to help bridge the gap between rehab and performance
- Clinical decision making tools for the restoration of high level function
- Phases of rehab with objective entry and exit criteria
- Hands-on lab with range of motion, locomotor, stability, strength, power, plyometrics,and endurance progressions and regressions
Topics / Schedule
- Building and using assessment and treatment models
- Developing and using principles and checklists to guide practice
- Defining the phases of return to performance rehab
Assessment and the Utilization of Objective Testing
- Utilization and interpretation of basic Upper Extremity and Lower Extremity objective tests.
- Timelines vs Criteria
Movement Foundation (Lecture & Lab)
Create logical progressions/regression sequences through the main movement “buckets” to return to full return to performance. Participants will understand, be guided through, and learn to teach each exercise sequence.
- ROM/Movement Options
- Energy Systems
- Load Management
- Session Flow
- Home Exercise Education
- Psychosocial Considerations